DLINK ON SALE

Swimmer

Hey i was surfing and found that Compusa.com is having a 40% off most of the dlink networking hardware. The Rebates are good til the 17th of January! if you are looking for some wireless stuff this looks to be a good deal. http://www.compusa.com/sales/1_11_04sale/default.asp?prod_group_category_id=862&TopImg=networking&pfp=1_11_04sale

well DLINK is lame :wink:

In my opinion DLINK is the worst product on the planet... I remember back in like 1994 I got a DLINK 28.8 modem... I used it for 4 hours and the phone jack port melted... and even though there was a mail in rebate that made the card nearly free (I think I paid like $69 and it had a $50 rebate)..... I spent $100 on a US Robotics (that had no rebate)... from then on I have been 100% about quality of a product, never a bargin shopper. 8)

- Damon's little 'DLINK almost caught his house on fire, so he hates them for ever' story!

all of my stuff is dlink. I had a really bad experience with linksys!! I started out with a linksys wireless system and the thing just stopped working totally. :cry: So i got a dlink. I love it! I guess it is just what you want to do. I however dont hold anything against Linksys i own a linksys switch which i do like very much.