Anyone having trouble with pings and horrible connections with comcast?!?! its been going on the last 3 nights.. GETS ON MY NERVES WHEN IM ABOUT TO PWN A GUY IN BF2 AND BOOM CONNECTION PROBLEMS.. my cable modem light turns orange and i have to wait for the cable to come back.. its a slight possibility that its my modem but my friend who lives one state away has the EXACT SAME PROBLEM.. AND THE EXACT SAME PINGS IN BF2... anyone else????  :angry5:

Guest thecableguy

Anyone having trouble with pings and horrible connections with Comcast?!?! its been going on the last 3 nights.. GETS ON MY NERVES WHEN IM ABOUT TO PWN A GUY IN BF2 AND BOOM CONNECTION PROBLEMS.. my cable modem light turns orange and i have to wait for the cable to come back.. its a slight possibility that its my modem but my friend who lives one state away has the EXACT SAME PROBLEM.. AND THE EXACT SAME PINGS IN BF2... anyone else????  :angry5:

You sir are a victim of da flap......your modem is trying to adjust itself to network conditions and power levels no doubt.  In other words you have a signal issue.  To get you by until the tech comes out....remove any and all splitters on the drop from the groundblock to your modem...make it one solid coax.  If there are any inline couplers...remove them as well and let us know if that helps...

Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...