Unreal596

Anyone still play this

I play UT '99 and UT '04, everyday if possible...lol the bug has gotten me. I know of a very nice site for you to visit I hope not to get in any kind of trouble for posting the link.

www.dmfsniperclan.com 

It's alot of different ages that play there and a very nice bunch of ppl.

Enjoy. :evil3:

I love this friggin game!!  I usually play onslaughts with my friends, and we kill at the assault maps. All the mods for this game are wild. Thats what keeps this game going. It's changing all the time.

Anyone let me know if you're up for a game, I'm sure I could find a couple buds and make a game of it!

Camping? I had a anti-cmping mod once. If you stood in a certain radius for longer than 15-20 seconds, you'd start to take damage, and eventually it'd kill ya. LOL :haha:

I loved it! Seeing "so and so has been killed by camping". :haha:

Really, what fun is camping? Sniping, yes I love to snipe. But I still move around quite alot.

Alot of the servers are diff. now, I haven't seen one that kills for camping, and the camping goes along with the sniping, I have WB for internet service, so my ping is high, I'm looking into a new company that has come to the area called Velocity, it is wireless like radio signals. with low ping rates and the service is like have a T1 line, and is ALOT cheaper then WB.

True, the graphics are awesome. I set everything on high too. I want to see the grass, puddles, smoke, everything. But even better is sound. I need to have the sound loud with lots of base. You cannot play this game with just regular pc speakers. I have a 5.1 speaker system all set up, it's like surround sound. If I'm getting shot at from the left, I hear it on my left. If a tank rolls by my right side and goes behind me, the sound travels exactly. And there is nothing like sitting in the turret in the tank and unloading. The base shakes my desktop! I do love the sound, it's really someting you need to experience. It really changes the game. I've played it both ways, with just crappy pc speakers, and with my new  5.1 set up. It's a whole new game with the kick ass sound.

Love the game and have been playing for years... the only hiccup is I moved and was not able to play for 2 years. Even now I only have a wireless isp providing speeds that are not the best for playing this game at competitive level.

Has anybody ever experienced there keys like get stuck in a mode when playing or like your moving then it stops and then u have to press the forward key again??  I am using wireless keyboard and mouse, mouse works just fine though,  Its the Microsoft 4000 optical combo deal

I have not played my sniper ut99 site for a while but I'm active here if anyone wants to join a 2004 round.. it's still a pretty active server with some nice people...

Mention you saw me on the testmy net forum if you play.. My name will be K&D Enterprise or ENG Enterprise..My link

http://www.disastrousconsequences.com/dc/news.jsp