MORE school security BS

CaptainSauce

:angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5: :angry5:

so basically if our school proxy has WMA, MP3, MPEG etc blocked, there is no way to get around and stream audio?

that should not be a problem, because you can stream audio over the internet over port 80.

Sorry if I sound "adult", but you're at school, you shouldn't be able to listen to music or IM your friends.

yeah well when you're a SR in high school, have all your required classes done, and dont need anymore electives. and can easily maintain a 95% GPA...You have NOTHING better to do.

As long as i keep my GPA high, ill do whatever i want.

yeah well when you're a SR in high school, have all your required classes done, and dont need anymore electives. and can easily maintain a 95% GPA...You have NOTHING better to do.

As long as i keep my GPA high, ill do whatever i want.

AMEN lol, ya last year when i was a senior i had 3 computer class's, weights and english. And the other period i went to the computer class as well. All i did was play games, listen to music.

We did so much stuff on the school comps, ran a kaillera server to do netplay on MAME32, LAN played Unreal Tournament.. played emulators.. the works  :D

not sure what ur trying to do but, what about the possibility of installing a media player of ur own on the school comp? also dont forget there are other formats of sound .. you can try midis or wavs.. or burning a cd and using the cd player on the schools comp to play it

eh, if all else fails, im buying a 1 Gig flash drive soon, ill just put stuff on that.  : )

im going to set up a VNC on my comp tonight and see if i can get through to it from the school. some of the teachers do it so i imagine i can do it.

set up vnc to run over 80 and it will work.