Sony PS3 $$$$$$$$

Dark_Matter

I was reading the article here at testmy about the possible price of the ps3 when it comes out here $500 to $750?????? Are all these companies on crack, or what? I might pay $500, but almost $800 he*l no. These greedy companies have all gone nucking futz

Article: http://www.testmy.net/articles/article-553

Edited by Swimmer.. Added article link.

I was reading the article here at testmy about the possible price of the ps3 when it comes out here $500 to $750?????? Are all these companies on crack, or what? I might pay $500, but almost $800 he*l no. These greedy companies have all gone nucking futz

i will not pay more then $400 for this thing. mainly because i can't afford to pay more then $400 for it. And they better not charge more then $50 for the games or they will be in the same boat as microsoft, with no one buying the games.

I think i will do the same a small investment might b worth something a 2,000 investment

if 500 would get you 4 sell at atlest 650

and your talking a 500 profit after u subtract ebay fees and other stuff im up for an easy $500

But what if no1 wants them?

Many ppl might wait considering mS Xbox problem