Pci Tv Tuner Card

FiberOptic

heya guys,

Well i have a URGENT problem, I brought a pci tv tuner cards from ebay, i installed it then a few months later my pc crashed and i needed to re-install.

And guess what (you sussed it) i have lost the cd (drivers one).

And the person on ebay is not answering the emails, i have put it in and windows asks for drivers but i dont know which 1s and i cang google it cuz i dont know what to google.

i know it is got a conexant chip innit or summot but there webby is not very useful lol.

PLEASE HELP

pm's welcome EVEN IF YOU THINK YOUR REPLY IS STUPID AND NON-RELATIVE STILL POST IT, IT MYT BE USEFUL.

here is the only driver that I have found for a conexant chip based card.. http://members.driverguide.com/driver/detail.php?driverid=86066 

You might want to post the manufacture of the card..

It might be an ATI eHome Wonder... I know those have a Conexant chip.  I think it's an ATI at any rate, they have drivers on their site.

I thought most of the ATI stuff was build with ATI chipsets and they rebranded it.. I found the stats on the ehome.. and sure enough the MPEG decoder is conexant..

http://www.swiss-case.com/shop3/dokumente/eHome-Wonder.pdf#search='ATI%20eHome%20Wonder'

everything is know installed but when ever i open MovieMaker and choose capture video it just frezes and i have to restart is there something wrongs as the drivers have not been accepted by xp or sothing that screen came on and i said continue

Did you figure out the exact model of card yet?

Do you run XP?

Try going to start-run and typing dxdiag.

Look under the display tab.

The Direct X diag should tell you the exact make and model and chip set of the card.

ok will do later but there is one on google will post it up, and also yes it is good to see someone from uk as all the people on here are from like america and thay have like 25mb/down and 6mb/up and we are still on basic 2mb adsl lol and Well Van his connection is off the hook lol.

But i am getting regraded to 8mb/down and 2mb/up on tuesday will post speeds when it is working.