Access Denied

wak_wak

I found this tracert testmy.net >C:trace.txt command somewhere here in the forums, but when i tried to execute the command, i got Access Denied  :cry: and even i tried to ping and still Access Denied.

Message said cmd is not valid Win32 application.

I tried to run cmd.exe and i got in the command promt, but when i try to execute ping or tracert, access denied again  :cry:

help :icon_pale:

Do you mean you have tried going to Start/Run/type cmd/then type

tracert www.testmy.net    and it gives you Access denied then? Are logged in as administrator? If not log on as admin and try again. Let us know. Welcome to the forum.

:hello::wave:

Guest helloimtim

Silly question. But have you made sure your firewall was not the problem?? Maybey turn it off and try it. I assume you have the windows one disabled and running a 3rd party firewall? Maybey thats the problem..........In short turn off the firewall or both firewalls and see if that does not cure the issue.

what u mean by IPSEC? where can i find it?

Start*Run*msconfig*OK*Services Tab*Scroll down*uncheck*reboot  ;)

What is IPSEC, mine is checked also?   :icon_scratch:

Never mind,Google:

Short for IP Security, a set of protocols developed by the IETF to support secure exchange of packets at the IP layer. IPsec has been deployed widely to implement Virtual Private Networks (VPNs).