HAPPY EASTER YA'll

Storm

Happy Easter to all....... But i have a question??? What does Easter mean to you?

Easter was when the lord was resurrected from the tomb and onto heaven.  I really think of Easter as a happy and joyful day because that was the day that the lord proved to the people that he was our savior

Easter was when the lord was resurrected from the tomb and onto heaven.  I really think of Easter as a happy and joyful day because that was the day that the lord proved to the people that he was our savior

Thank you Just the answer i was looking for' But now why is this holly day commercialized with bunnies and eggs? I have never understood why no one mentions the religious meaning of easter and every store just sells the Easter Bunny and Eggs story not what it truly means' I Could be wrong, I'm not judging,  I just have a  been asking myself this question..

Thank you Just the answer i was looking for' But now why is this holly day commercialized with bunnies and eggs? I have never understood why no one mentions the religious meaning of easter and every store just sells the Easter Bunny and Eggs story not what it truly means' I Could be wrong, I'm not judging,  I just have a  been asking myself this question..

yeah and CHristmas is also commercialized with presents and christmas trees and santa claus,  but i bet most of the kids that celebrate christams dont even know the real meaning

yeah and CHristmas is also commercialized with presents and christmas trees and santa claus,  but i bet most of the kids that celebrate christams dont even know the real meaning

Thanks for helping me clear this question out of my mind..... Happy Easter' God Bless you and may he bless all of us.....

Let it be known we are celebrating the passover from death to life. How we even get Easter is beyond me as i challenge anyone of you to find the word in the scripture, but on this note i say GOD BLESS you all, and let us remember he who loved us enough to die for us, and was raised from the dead so that we may have the chance at enternal life.

A clip for those who would like a glimpse of the true meaning of the day we are about to celebrate.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6159683545826314430&pl=true

It is truly up to you.

http://www.sltrib.com/faith/ci_3713123

Folklore says that the Easter bunny arrives to bring eggs, candy and baskets to children. The most popular theory behind the rabbit goes back to the origin of the term Easter, which is derived from the name Eostre, a pagan Anglo-Saxon goddess linked to spring and summertime. Eostre represented the restoration of life after winter, and the egg became symbolic of this rebirth. Similarly, the hare - signifying fertility - was sacred to Eostre. As Christians sought to replace pagan celebrations with their own holidays, incorporating pagan symbols - such as eggs and bunnies - helped ease the transition. But some Protestants prefer to call Easter "Resurrection Day," so as to distance the holiday from its growing commercial appeal

Guest helloimtim

Happy Easter right back at ya. I realize it is a religious holiday and I do belive and such. But for me Easter will always be a reminder of my kids when they were small hunting for eggs and haveing such a great day. By the way. Anyone know why the easter bunny hides the eggs??  He does not want anyone to know what he has been doing with the chickens....Have a great day all.....

Let it be known we are celebrating the passover from death to life. How we even get Easter is beyond me as i challenge anyone of you to find the word in the scripture, but on this note i say GOD BLESS you all, and let us remember he who loved us enough to die for us, and was raised from the dead so that we may have the chance at enternal life.

A clip for those who would like a glimpse of the true meaning of the day we are about to celebrate.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6159683545826314430&pl=true

Thanks for the video clip' Thats my favorite version of any Jesus movie TV or Cinema I see it about 3 or 4 times during the 40 day Vigil starting on Ash Wednesday and culminating on Easter day The day of resurrection... God Bless'

Happy Easter right back at ya. I realize it is a religious holiday and I do belive and such. But for me Easter will always be a reminder of my kids when they were small hunting for eggs and haveing such a great day. By the way. Anyone know why the easter bunny hides the eggs?? He does not want anyone to know what he has been doing with the chickens....Have a great day all.....

Finally the true meaning of the commercialized version of easter..... Thanks