HAPPY EASTER YA'll

Storm

Let it be known we are celebrating the passover from death to life. How we even get Easter is beyond me as i challenge anyone of you to find the word in the scripture, but on this note i say GOD BLESS you all, and let us remember he who loved us enough to die for us, and was raised from the dead so that we may have the chance at enternal life.

A clip for those who would like a glimpse of the true meaning of the day we are about to celebrate.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6159683545826314430&pl=true

I'm with ya there, man.  How it got from the pinnacle events of the Christian faith, to a bunny hiding chocolate eggs...well, as you put it, it's beyond me.  I do celebrate Easter in the classic sense, witness to the life, death, and rebirth of Christ...but I also enjoy the lighter side of the holiday.  It's a great chance to visit family, and to set aside all the mundanity for a few short days.

Happy Easter everyone!

Happy easter 2 u all.

Personally i don't belive Jesus (PEACE BE UPON HIM) died or that any1 killed him. as it says in the Glorious Quran:

What the Holy Qur'an says about Jesus(PEACE BE UPON HIM):

They slew him not, nor did they crucify him but it was made dubious to them.

(Holy Qur'an, Surah Nisaa, Verse 157)

Jesus (PEACE BE UPON HIM) himself told of the coming of Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him). In the Bible, Jesus (PEACE BE UPON HIM) says,

If you love me, Keep my commandments. And I will pray to the Father and He shall give you another comforter that he may abide with you forever.

(Bible, John 14-15/16) 

But when the comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the spirit of Truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me, and he also shall bear witness, because ye have been with me from the beginning.

(Bible, John 15-26/27) 

I have yet many things to say unto you, but you cannot bear them now. How be it when he, the spirit of Truth will come, he will guide you into all truth, for he shall speak not of himself, but whatsoever he shall hear, that he shall speak, and he will show you things to come. He shall glorify me, for he shall receive of mine, and he shall show it unto you.

(Bible, John 16-12/14)

(learned scholars in Islam) have said that the person who is described by JESUS (PEACE BE UPON HIM) (A.S.) to come after him - in the above verse - does not comply with any other person but Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him).

In this case, the "comforter" he mentions is none other than Prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and his laws and way of life (Shariah) and Book (Holy Qur'an) are those that Jesus (PEACE BE UPON HIM) asks his followers to abide by.

The "person" whom Jesus (PEACE BE UPON HIM) prophecised will come after him, is called Pargaleeta in the Bible . This word was deleted by interpreters and translators and changed at times to "Spirit of Truth" and at other times, to "comforter" and sometimes "Holy Spirit." The original Greek and its meaning is "one whom people praise exceedingly." The sense of the word, then, is applicable to the word Muhammad in Arabic, since Muhammad means "the praised one."

Jesus (PEACE BE UPON HIM) also says in the Bible,

... and a little while and you shall not see me; and again a little while, you shall see me because I go to the Father.

(Bible, John 16:16)

... and the Holy Qur'an says,

And surely they slew him not. But Allah (God) raised him unto Himself.

(Holy Qur'an, Surah Nisaa, Verse 157-158)

As such, Muslims believe that Jesus (PEACE BE UPON HIM) was raised to heaven. According to Hadith (SAYING OF THE PROPHET MUHAMMED - PEACE BE UPON HIM) , he is on the second heaven. MUHAMMED (Peace be upon him) mentioned, "During the Meraj (Ascension), I met Jesus (PEACE BE UPON HIM) on the second heaven. I found him of medium stature, reddish white. His body was so clean and clear, that it appeared as though he had just performed ablution (cleansing of the entire body) ." In another Hadith, Muhammed (PEACE BE UPON HIM) mentioned to the Jews that, "Jesus (PEACE BE UPON HIM) is not dead, he will most surely return to you before the Day of Judgement (THIS IS HIS SECOND COMING).''

WELL this is my belief. HOPE I HAVE NOT OFFENDED ANY 1. PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE.

thanks

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!! I hope you all remember that on this day Christ Jesus our Lord rose from the dead, defeated death, and has provided everyone of us with with the FREE gift of eternal life, if we just receive him and believe in him. He certainly was crucified on the cross @ Calvary but arose 3 days later on this wonderful day we call Easter. God bless us all!!