• 80-89
    • 90+
    • less than 13

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hell , now they have added some senior age groups in the poll,

and I am out on my own !! thanks tdawnaz,??

anyone else 60+ ? :shock:

and for all my advanced years I am still listed as a Jn. Member,  :haha:

sorry mudmanc4 for the typo, I had lost my bifocals,  :D

Roco uk

Typo? hell I didn't even notice , most of the time Itype dyslexic anyhow :), BTW I try to make good time of the hours , see, I just did :) :) :)  JR. member, Hell,  Its all the same:)

Altoidz:

Any particular drug in question???  I worked in a state prison nearby for 9 1/2 years and drugs figured in on why the majority of the inmates were there. Population was almost 1400.  So - that might tell you a little about drugs without being very specific.

JUST SAY NO !!!!!!  DON"T GET IN A CAR WITH STRANGERS !!!!

Altoidz:

Any particular drug in question???  I worked in a state prison nearby for 9 1/2 years and drugs figured in on why the majority of the inmates were there. Population was almost 1400.  So - that might tell you a little about drugs without being very specific.

JUST SAY NO !!!!!!  DON"T GET IN A CAR WITH STRANGERS !!!!

:haha: I love the dont get in a car with strangers. I have considered working in a prison before as a nurse actually... the pay is great. Is it as chaotic as you see on the tv?

do u mean medication or illegal drugs?

Medication is illegal with out the script. :haha: Seriously seniors get ahold of way better stuff than anybody gets on the street. Roxinol, Marinol, Valium... I have been a nurse for years and never got to try one damn Narc. :haha: really wouldnt want too nasty stuff.

Shug7272:  The one I worked at was a medium security prison.  Fairly laid back.  But it did have it's moments. I spent 5 years in the cellblocks - little different there.  Really not much physical work for your pay.  RN's do OK, LPN's fair.  Louisiana isn't known for high wages.  I had good people to work with.  Thats what I miss when I retired.  All in all pretty good - depending on the warden.

Shug7272:  The one I worked at was a medium security prison.  Fairly laid back.  But it did have it's moments. I spent 5 years in the cellblocks - little different there.  Really not much physical work for your pay.  RN's do OK, LPN's fair.  Louisiana isn't known for high wages.  I had good people to work with.  Thats what I miss when I retired.  All in all pretty good - depending on the warden.

Cool deal man.. Im in Texas and I dont know if they know what a medium security is :haha: anyway Ill put some thought in it now although I have a great job its just too demanding on my time. If I didnt have a family it would be great. Thanks for the story, I bet you would be a fun ol guy to just sit and listen too. :D

13 and lovin' it! :) Lol 90+ to the poll. Maybe all of you seniors can tell me the truth...about drugs! :twisted:

Well to tell the truth. One short one. I went over to my gandma's one time early in the morning, and was talking to her. And she  told me that us teens thought that we had something new with these drugs and such. She said that there was relatively little difference between then and now, except that they did not go around bragging about it.

I pretty much think that your powders su*k. If you younger fella's would leave that cr*p alone you would be a lot better off. A little smoke and brew won't hurt you too much. But that other stuff will eat up your cells. I have several somewhat retarded friends like that. Literally!  :mrgreen:

You know what is the biggest killer in any neighborhood, powders!

edit...grammar...careful!!

Hi Altoidz

"13 and lovin' it!  Lol 90+ to the poll. Maybe all of you seniors can tell me the truth...about drugs! "

And so you should , 13 is a great age to be, 2 years older than my grandson,

Altoidz, you ever seen a druggie lovin

My age is in my profile .It's the correct one.

I never got into the harder drugs even if I turned 13 in 1966 kind of in the hippie era.I did smoke too much medicinal herb but even quite it in 1985.Drug free since.

I never got into the harder drugs even if I turned 13 in 1966 kind of in the hippie era.I did smoke too much medicinal herb but even quite it in 1985.Drug free since.

Cmon Cholla dont be a hardass just post your age... or just put "old." ;):haha:

hey cholla... i turned 13 in 1966 too...but i'm never old :D ...i didn't get into drugs either...didn't even try the "medicinal herb" til i was 19...i had heard that all illegal substances caused birth defects...it was the propaganda of the time...and since my goal was to have 5 babies...i couldn't take any chances...so while my friends were getting high...i just sat back and thought they were all just stupid...and they thought i was a drag...over half of those people are dead now...mostly from the aftermath of lifetime drug addictions...was always sad to see someone i knew come thru my hospital as a patient...that used to be so beautiful...and to see them in the state they were in that day...wow...and that wasn't just one person...some of u know what i'm talking about...some are wondering..."what the hell is she saying?"...drug addictions ruin lives...families...good people...drug addictions kill people before they are even dead

hey who's 90+???

Shug7272;I did put it there you just have to do a little math.

Some days I would put "old" others I would say what are you talking about old?  :D

I like be a hardass sometimes.  :evil6:

Math? If only you knew the number of school math teachers I personally retired. :haha: