• 70-79
    • 80-89
    • 90+
    • less than 13

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, The highest age group are young people ... mmm... I always though that 20-30 are the ones that use the Internet.

Karl

yeh seems our geeks r getting younger and younger all the time...and we have plenty of tech savvy geniuses in here to prove it...

even my 5-7 yr grandkids r little computer whizzes...oh yeh and my 3 1/2 yr old grdaughter can surf with the rest of them...i've been looking for a tiny mouse for them that doesn't cost an arm and a leg...but for now...they do just fine...techie babies

yeh seems our geeks r getting younger and younger all the time...and we have plenty of tech savvy geniuses in here to prove it...

even my 5-7 yr grandkids r little computer whizzes...oh yeh and my 3 1/2 yr old grdaughter can surf with the rest of them...i've been looking for a tiny mouse for them that doesn't cost an arm and a leg...but for now...they do just fine...techie babies

seems like everybody in your family is a computer wiz :grin2:

in mine everybody seems to be a wiz at messing them up. :haha:

seems like everybody in your family is a computer wiz :grin2:

in mine everybody seems to be a wiz at messing them up. :haha:

hehe well i sure ain't a computer whiz...as for the kids...well i'm sure left unsupervised they would screw some stuff up...but they pretty much know what they can click and what they can't...and they know to never click any "tiny" windows

hehe well i sure ain't a computer whiz...as for the kids...well i'm sure left unsupervised they would screw some stuff up...but they pretty much know what they can click and what they can't...and they know to never click any "tiny" windows

at least they know what to click, my brothers an cousins forget about it, and since most of them are boys, the problem comes from one type of site.

Was that supposed to be physical age or mental age? If mental, you'd better start with a smaller number than 13 for some of us. :grin:

:2funny: :2funny: very true  

Regards,

from a fellow surviver of the Hilary's hat storm   :evil6:

Worst part is, I can't remember where the post belonged now.  :icon_scratch:

Hey Tommie that just comes with age  :evil6: so you were the other +90 years in the poll Bro.  :lol: :lol: :evil6:

Soon to be 33, feel like 50, but people have said I still look 18  :idiot2:

lol thats a bit spooky Voltageman coz if you average the ages you gave, it comes out at 33.6 years , Yeah I got a idle mind  :evil6:

but strange facts fascinate me , like throwing some salt over your left shoulder , brings good luck , and meeting a black cat can be good or bad ,

I once tried the salt trick , it worked for me , but next doors black cat got run over by a bus, so it just goes to show something , maybe  :lol: