Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT: damn thing erased my original post

tip :) ...here's a great habit for ya... :smitten:

type ur post...

right click...>select all

right click...>copy

then post

:evil6: :evil6: :evil6:

saves me anyway...hahaha...it's the worst if u've put ur heart into a post only for it to just disappear after u hit post  :angry:

That happens to me during storms. I lose connectivity. Usually I just leave the page and room after hitting the back button. If I am really worried I will copyy and paste to word or note pad. Sometimes I do it anyway if it is really long and then just copy and paste it in. Easier for me to read it there.  [geek]

• 2 weeks later...

didn't realize there were actually people over the age of 50 that touched a pc  :haha:

i'm just playing.

EDIT: damn thing erased my original post

Not only do we touch em but we take em apart and forget how they go back.  :icon_scratch:

Can that chart we vote on get flipped, I could then be nearer the top of the chart.  :lol:

granpa:    I second that. Lets flip it where we can be near the top.  This 3.3% is mighty far down.

Heck of a way to treat Senior Citizens.  Close to abuse of the elderly isn't it ????  HA HA HA HA.!!!!!!!

But then look at the last place 2.2%.  Guess its not that bad.  If we flip,  the 2.2% is on top.

• 1 month later...