• 80-89
    • 90+
    • less than 13

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i try not to be a stupid dumbass like rest of the teenagers.  :grin:

Not all teenagers are stupid. Sadly, those which are the most are usually the most exuberant. I too, tho, would have thought that you were older, mainly due to the news you bring to TMN with your anchor status.

Hey hey now, I dont act stupid an im only 15. :) Although I am an anchor and dont find the time to search for news.

oh my...u too??...i thought u were older also...i think php was 15 when he started moderating...

lol im 17 and i requested to be an anchor a while back instead of posting my news in general discussion...guess i ddint qualify for the job  :lol:

well well...i guess i need to look at profiles more...i actually imagined u behind a desk...

i just didn't realize...i guess,  how mature our members r for their ages...truly, u guys r remarkable...extraordinary young people...i know there have been some that i knew before i even looked at their profiles that they were young and not in the same category as u guys...they were being smart mouths, flaming, causing trouble...but u guys...well ur posts speak for themselves...thank you

well well...i guess i need to look at profiles more...i actually imagined u behind a desk...

i just didn't realize...i guess,  how mature our members r for their ages...truly, u guys r remarkable...extraordinary young people...i know there have been some that i knew before i even looked at their profiles that they were young and not in the same category as u guys...they were being smart mouths, flaming, causing trouble...but u guys...well ur posts speak for themselves...thank you

Thanks momma T!  :grin:

lol im 17 and i requested to be an anchor a while back instead of posting my news in general discussion...guess i ddint qualify for the job  :lol:

as for the news anchor thingy...we haven't any more for a while now...but we have a list...so it's not that u didn't qualify, if that was the case u would have been told that right away... :) ca3le has been busy with other stuff...

as for the news anchor thingy...we haven't any more for a while now...but we have a list...so it's not that u didn't qualify, if that was the case u would have been told that right away... :) ca3le has been busy with other stuff...

Oh, i know i was just kidding around, i know CA3LE is busy, i dont care all that much. because if its even important i can post it in general discussion or something  :smile2: .

Heh heh he... momma just called peepn a twat.  :evil6:

but peepers knows it's my fav term of endearment...and no shugar!!...u can't be a twat too, huny...u know that there's no twats in shugar babies...

wow how's that for screwed up grammar...but i'm so tired it actually looks good...

but peepers knows it's my fav term of endearment...and no shugar!!...u can't be a twat too, huny...u know that there's no twats in shugar babies...

wow how's that for screwed up grammar...but i'm so tired it actually looks good...

:lol: not sure why, but tdawnaz, this post cracked me up...

maybe its because its 12:30am and i just finished a double shot of the strongest coffee i could find....

• 4 weeks later...

It's strange to me how youth worries about age so much , I see it more like a bonus ,

some people unfortunately don't get to reach it ,

anyway there is no point in getting older if you don't get wiser  :lol: