• less than 13

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

age is only a number...

Very true Tdawnaz , some folk are old at 30y , some folk are young at   70y ,

thought I would post this link ,

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/article-23393617-details/Betting%20centenarian%20wins%20%C3%BD%C3%BD25,000%20for%20reaching%20100/article.do

" A man who bet a decade ago that he would reach his 100th birthday has celebrated his century with a

i would never date a girl older than me...simply because i am a straight female...  :laugh: but it always depends on the age difference and what the actual ages are.

like when i was 16 it would've been weird dating a 20 year old, but at my age of 19, it really wouldn't be as weird for me to date a 23 year old.

my mom and dad were 33 and 39 when they got married, and my aunt just married a guy who is old enough to be her father... :azn:

i would never date a girl older than me...simply because i am a straight female...  :laugh:

:lol: wellcome to the forum Erin ,  great first post , please stick around , we need you  :wink2:

I am 26 the wife is 24.  :grin2: Shes hot and she lets me touch her boobies.  :twisted:

:2funny: you are doing better than me Shug's  :thumbsup: any Chance ? , just asking  :wink2:

:2funny:

Erin tell me something. How is it that you are posting and your post count is not moving? What the hell is my fat ass missing now?

maybe 2 votes and 1 post , may be the reason , or maybe I am missing something ?

lol you are right Shug's , maybe updating time ?

:lol: wellcome to the forum Erin ,  great first post , please stick around , we need you  :wink2:

:2funny: you are doing better than me Shug's  :thumbsup: any Chance ? , just asking  :wink2:

:2funny:

I would kill you with a spork... I love you,.. but I would have to kill you.

yes, please someone fix that... it has been troubling me and making me feel very new and weak...which I am...but I don't need my post counter telling that to everyone else...

:haha: :haha: :haha: Well if it makes you feel any better Roco hit on you in record time.  :haha: We will get it fixed. Very weird. Oh and if you are hot I would not recommend posting your pic in our pic thread unless you like getting your leg humped.  :wink::lol: Enjoy it here, glad to have ya.

I would kill you with a spork... I love you,.. but I would have to kill you.  :haha: :haha: :haha: Well if it makes you feel any better Roco hit on you in record time.  :haha: We will get it fixed. Very weird. Oh and if you are hot I would not recommend posting your pic in our pic thread unless you like getting your leg humped.  :wink::lol: Enjoy it here, glad to have ya.

:grin2: Shugs would that be b4  or after ? , the way my life is going I might take you up on that offer , :haha:

:lol: leg humped , Shug's is that the way to talk to a lady  :wink2:

and yes Erin, we can be a little fast ,on here , but we do it with respect , good to have you along ,

Regards

Roco UK

BTW, my pic is in the Pic thread , it nearly closed down TMN forum , :lol:

Shug's  whats  going to get fixed Roco  :cry2: or the post count ?    :flipa::downtown:

:haha: :haha: :haha: I love me some roco.

:lol: thats called class, Shug's,  :2funny:  Oh dear something sorely lacking on TMN imho  :lol:

Edit by little old me

Oh F**k I hit the post button instead of preview, there goes my cred .

I wanted to add :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :haha:

:lol: thats called class, Shug's,  :2funny:  Oh dear something sorely lacking on TMN imho  :lol:

Edit by little old me

Oh F**k I hit the post button instead of preview, there goes my cred .

I wanted to add :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :haha:

What is this "class" thing you speak of? The last class I had was in college. Pardon me while I smoke this cigarette, pick my butt and fart.

What is this "class" thing you speak of? The last class I had was in college. Pardon me while I smoke this cigarette, pick my butt and fart.

:2funny: , just carring on as normal then  Shug's :lol:.......... :wink2:................. :smitten:

:whaa:, Shugs is your wife being unfaithfull  :shocked:............... to both of us ? :evil6:

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

:haha: :haha: My mom told me "dont marry that ol whore".

Easy Shug...Don't make me flex. :azn:

Flex all you want, I use a knife... and I come from behind.. with no warning..like the wind.  :twisted:

:haha: :haha: My mom told me "dont marry that ol whore".

Flex all you want, I use a knife... and I come from behind.. with no warning..like the wind.  :twisted:

O yah...Well I don't use a knife. I use something far more dangerous for my attacks. Scroll down if you think you can handle something unimaginably terrifying.

A pissed of woman with PMS. :shock: