• 35-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70-79
    • 80-89
    • 90+
    • less than 13

... and I come from behind.. with no warning..like the wind.  :twisted:

Watch out Siryak , I have heard shugs comes from behind  :shock::evil2: I heard that from the ass's mouth and it seems general knowledge on TMN:lol:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:grin2: Shugs would that be b4  or after ? , the way my life is going I might take you up on that offer , :haha:

:lol: leg humped , Shug's is that the way to talk to a lady  :wink2:

and yes Erin, we can be a little fast ,on here , but we do it with respect , good to have you along ,

Regards

Roco UK

BTW, my pic is in the Pic thread , it nearly closed down TMN forum , :lol:

Shug's  whats  going to get fixed Roco  :cry2: or the post count ?    :flipa::downtown:

please have Roco fixed... I would certainly not want him spawning... and thanks for the heads up!

I'll only post my pic if you guys promise not to be all pervy about it...

:2funny: you are doing better than me Shug's  :thumbsup::wink2:

:2funny:

roco huny...i'm just curious...why would shug's wife let u touch her boobies  :haha:

please have Roco fixed... I would certainly not want him spawning... and thanks for the heads up!

Roco is a sweet lil fart... he just tries to act retarted to fit in here.  :evil6: :evil6:

There is no way we could not be pervy.  :twisted: :twisted: Nah, we do pretty well. Just no sexy shots or all promises go out the window. Our sexy mods WaterRTBH and MommaT learned that the hard way.

roco huny...i'm just curious...why would shug's wife let u touch her boobies  :haha:

Cause shes a hooker... a unfaithful hooker... I hate her so much.  :evil2:

I wouldn't count on that, but hey, you might never know.

Oh, yeah, and I didn't formally welcome you, so here it comes: Welcome to the forum, now hand over your soul  :evil:

I wouldn't count on that, but hey, you might never know.

Oh, yeah, and I didn't formally welcome you, so here it comes: Welcome to the forum, now hand over your soul  :evil:

i'm not just going to hand over my soul willy-nilly! you guys have to work at it, weaken my defense and swoop for it when you feel the timing is right...

Roco is a sweet lil fart... he just tries to act retarted to fit in here.  :evil6: :evil6:

There is no way we could not be pervy.  :twisted: :twisted: Nah, we do pretty well. Just no sexy shots or all promises go out the window. Our sexy mods WaterRTBH and MommaT learned that the hard way.

Cause shes a hooker... a unfaithful hooker... I hate her so much.  :evil2:

*Sends quote above to Shug's wife.* No more boobies for you lol. :2funny:

i'm not just going to hand over my soul willy-nilly! you guys have to work at it, weaken my defense and swoop for it when you feel the timing is right...

As Roco pointed out earlier. Watch out Shug comes from behind. :uglystupid2:

*Sends quote above to Shug's wife.* No more boobies for you lol. :2funny:

As Roco pointed out earlier. Watch out Shug comes from behind. :uglystupid2:

You bastad. <----- Perfect Peter Griffen voice.

you are lucky you dont know what he means....and remember that if waterrtbh says something about a closet RUN, we had to get shug out after we found him a week later  :-|

I smell like old cheese and butt. .  :azn: :azn: :azn: You know you want it.  :booty: