• 80-89
    • 90+
    • less than 13

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aye, what's the plan Big T?

:whaa:, .............what's the plan Big T?,  as your UK agent  :evil6: I would be interested to know also  :lol:

or  to keep on TOPIC , is it to be like mine to be a year older next year  :evil6:

aye, what's the plan Big T?

k...here it is...i'll distract him and u sneak up from behind and goose him...when he jumps...i'll shove him in waters closet, then we'll all jump in with him, lock the door, and attack from behind

:)

k...here it is...i'll distract him and u sneak up from behind and goose him...when he jumps...i'll shove him in waters closet, then we'll all jump in with him, lock the door, and attack from behind

:)

OK , we go with Shug' favorite Manoeuvre   "from behind "  :lol:

:lol:I worry for that lad at times ,  :evil6:

....how about scream like a wimp, run away and hide behind an admin...they will protect us.....

yeah i know...my plan sucks  :2funny:

Yah pretty much lol...

Ok here is the real plan. We will feed Shug a large amount of old cheese, so when they goose him he will release deadly gases making them pass out long enough for Shug to make his escape. This will bring new meaning to Shug's saying "I smell like old cheese and butt." :azn:

i luv cheese  :smitten:

She wont be saying that anymore ^^^. :twisted:

Yah pretty much lol...

Ok here is the real plan. We will feed Shug a large amount of old cheese, so when they goose him he will release deadly gases making them pass out long enough for Shug to make his escape. This will bring new meaning to Shug's saying "I smell like old cheese and butt." :azn:She wont be saying that anymore ^^^. :twisted:

whaddya kiddin me ova yeeh...we're immune to that...why do u think we luv it so much...that's the best of shugarbabie...sorry boys he doesn't have a chance and us girls and roco (he has to wear a gas mask...thx for letting us know ur plan) have a secret weapon and will release it at a secret time...we will give new meaning to the phrase "attack from behind" hehehe...  :evil6:

luvin ya's ova yeeh  :smitten:

whaddya kiddin me ova yeeh...we're immune to that...why do u think we luv it so much...that's the best of shugarbabie...sorry boys he doesn't have a chance and us girls and roco (he has to wear a gas mask...thx for letting us know ur plan) have a secret weapon and will release it at a secret time...we will give new meaning to the phrase "attack from behind" hehehe...  :evil6:

luvin ya's ova yeeh  :smitten:

Fine! New Plan!

Ok we will put starship on a moped and he will make a fly by grabbing Shug as he goes and then they can ride off Dodgeball style(you just haft to of seen the movie lol). Then Shug can rub Star's nipples while he drives them to safety. :2funny:

Edit: Ahh...I like your thinking Tommie. Asparagus and a little brussel sprouts should do the trick! :evil6:

OK, plan 2. Hopefully they can not read this guys, I am thinking real hard. They may have us this time.Maybe we will find a new food for shug.  [nerdly]

:haha: :haha:

Fine! New Plan!

Ok we will put starship on a moped and he will make a fly by grabbing Shug as he goes and then they can ride off Dodgeball style(you just haft to of seen the movie lol). Then Shug can rub Star's nipples while he drives them to safety. :2funny:

Edit: Ahh...I like your thinking Tommie. Asparagus and a little brussel sprouts should do the trick! :evil6:

I like Dodgeball style.  :haha: :haha: Thats a nice scooter.

So you would be siding with the females then Sir Roco?  :-P 

Alright men we haft to formulate a brilliant counter-attack against the females and Roco. Whats it going to be! :knuppel2:

:2funny: YES, Oh Yes , I finally made into the Girlie's  team , after only 2 years of trying ,

:lol: I nearly found religion !, sorry suckers Guys , but I guess that is the way the cookie crumbles  :evil6:

:2funny: YES, Oh Yes , I finally made into the Girlie's  team , after only 2 years of trying ,

:lol: I nearly found religion !, sorry suckers Guys , but I guess that is the way the cookie crumbles  :evil6:

Now remember that when you are invited to a dress trying on party instead of going to the strip joint with us!  :lol:

You sure that is the way you want to go?  :wink2:

Now remember that when you are invited to a dress trying on party instead of going to the strip joint with us!  :lol:

You sure that is the way you want to go?  :wink2:

"Dress trying on party", Oh  :grin2: it gets better by the minute ,   :lol: Bro thats a free strip joint ,  Oh man it sounds like I have finally landed on my feet  :2funny:

this could be better than playing Doctors and Nurses  :smitten: when I was an  8Yold  ,

lead me on Bro ,

Ok now that we got Roco back....lol

you got to be kidding Bro. I know which side my bread is buttered  :evil6:

and hell us girls and roco r all headed up to the boobie bar with roco, at midnite...it was supposed to be a surprize...but that's okay...he'd smell it soon as we got there...we got the lap dances lined up for all of us...and i got the hook up so it all on the house