• 70-79
    • 80-89
    • 90+
    • less than 13

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and hell us girls and roco r all headed up to the boobie bar with roco, at midnite...it was supposed to be a surprize...but that's okay...he'd smell it soon as we got there...we got the lap dances lined up for all of us...and i got the hook up so it all on the house

Man boobies do not count. Lap dances from a man does not count either...Well I dono...Unless Roco is into that sort of thing. There was that one time where him and Shug....*censored for your safety*

Man boobies do not count. Lap dances from a man does not count either...Well I dono...Unless Roco is into that sort of thing. There was that one time where him and Shug....*censored for your safety*

Well yeah that was more to my thinking. What about when they show you to the girly strip joints. Will you put money in the boys G-string Roco? I could never do that.  :evil6:

and hell us girls and roco r all headed up to the boobie bar with roco, at midnite...it was supposed to be a surprize...but that's okay...he'd smell it soon as we got there...we got the lap dances lined up for all of us...and i got the hook up so it all on the house

Sorry for being late back , but I had nothing to wear  :shocked:, and had to get my hair fixed , and new shoes , plus it took ages getting my nails done ,  :lol:,and worst of all, I had to back the car into a parking bay  :roll:

to get back on topic , my age ? , well put it this way , my next stage in life will be back in diapers I guess  :evil2:........................ :lol: and getting a second run with the tooth fairy , :evil6:

i think its funny that the first to jpg's have 14 views as of when i'm writing this, while the male lapdancers only got 1...which was not from me! naked men are gross!

well...hmmm...not always gross...just depends on the viewing angle and his eyes...

chipendales...yeh now there's a group of stout young men ready to swoon ya off yer feet...charming...some r actually very shy...even more charming

:)

i think every city has their local groups for the gals...

but actually i was talking girlie joints...lap dances from girlies...girlies galore...classic beauty

r ya ready, roco dear??...erin?...water?...shugar?...i'm ready...r u girls ready??

i think its funny that the first to jpg's have 14 views as of when i'm writing this, while the male lapdancers only got 1...which was not from me! naked men are gross!

that's because of how the pictures are displayed... the last one is shrunk by the forum and views are only counted when someone clicks on it.. the first 2 are counted when someone looks at the page

:lol:, Girlie lap dancers ? , I seem to be running a lap behind every one else  :evil6:

so it's back to the beauty salon for me , with a picture of Vinnie , I might even get

a stick on Tattoo, (I faint at the sight of needles ) I had to have hypnotherapy , just to have acupuncture :lol:,

:lol: I really don't believe this , my local radio station is playing the Sloop John B ,

"this is the worst trip I have ever been on ," I think it must be an Omen ,

sorry guys I think I will take a rain check on this one,

and take myself  downtown to the Mucky Duck pub , and have a chat with the barmaid ,

big busted   hearted Bertha, AKA  the hernia inducer  :shocked:

whos over 90? Thats gotta be a joke. I may beleive that one old guy but two. Do those people even know a a computer is?

I was born in the first half of the last century and my first computer looked like this and I'm not anywhere near 90.

anyone in here born 1917 or before??...and don't underestimate our seniors...they don't call them seniors for nothing...of course they know what a computer is...these r the people that started the computer generation...the age of computers...i know a few in that age bracket that not only own computers but run their businesses on their computers...

the young got their smarts from those that came before...intrinsic knowledge...

tommie...not sure why u can't use the member list...but there is no way to sort by age...can u view the list at all?

I think this is what Tommie is talking about. When you click on a letter to advance you get this.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

This has been happening for some time now.

I think this is what Tommie is talking about. When you click on a letter to advance you get this.

Database Error

Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

That was exactly what I was talking about. Yeah it has been that way for some time. Months in fact.  :grin2: Thanks coknuck, and damn glad to see you again.

At least I know it is not just me now.  :idiot2:

That was exactly what I was talking about. Yeah it has been that way for some time. Months in fact.  :grin2: Thanks coknuck, and damn glad to see you again.

At least I know it is not just me now.  :idiot2:

that's smf...not testmy...been like that ever since we got the new revision...really the only bug i've seen...guess even they can't figure it out

Database Error

:lol: It's a miricale, TMN stops you getting older  :lol: I guess I found this site just in time, 

remember guys , age brings wisdom , = no wisdom, you  cant be getting  older

it works for me  :lol:

Glad you brought new light to the subject Roco. Now that I think about it that way, it makes great sense now. Thanks, now I will stop worrying.  :evil6:

good to hear that Bro , you are wellcome anytime,and  have a nice day, or as we say in the UK

............."Break a leg "............................meaning .............not your neck  :evil6:

Wait, I thought it was now Great Britain again??  :wink:

:lol: Tommie ,I realt don't know anymore what my nationality is, I was a Brit , and got a UK passport , now I put down my natrionality as English , pushed to explain further I quote English from England ,pushed even deeper I am from  the isle de normandie , (Channel islands ) by birth ,

I would be interested to get a responce from other UK members on how they view nationality , coz I  realy  dont know mine any more, maybe that is the grand plan for Europe ?

:lol: Tommie ,I realt don't know anymore what my nationality is, I was a Brit , and got a UK passport , now I put down my natrionality as English , pushed to explain further I quote English from England ,pushed even deeper I am from  the isle de normandie , (Channel islands ) by birth ,

I would be interested to get a responce from other UK members on how they view nationality , coz I  realy  dont know mine any more, maybe that is the grand plan for Europe ?

Seems like if you can't remember yourself all else is hearsay. Not remembering could also be a sign of that.....ah that.....um... I can't seem to remember.  :icon_scratch: