• 25-34
    • 35-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70-79
    • 80-89
    • 90+
    • less than 13

Seems like if you can't remember yourself all else is hearsay. Not remembering could also be a sign of that.....ah that.....um... I can't seem to remember. :icon_scratch:

:lol: no I shouldent laugh, I have noticed the signs  :lol:

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To show you how long I have been around. I started with COBOL. Comon Object Business Oriented Language. It was before Bill Gates was born! The best chip we had was the Motorola 6800. The first so-called computer I built was called Altair.

I was going to say something, but it appears I am once again a pup.  :roll:

Now stop your whining

:2funny: Ok, if we are going to assign  pictures of our alto ego's here is mine  :lol:

BTW Grandpa , great pup pic. is it yours ? coz thats my fav. breed ,  :smitten:

ours "Fred " is going to be small , but I have owned the same up to Alsation size ,

great allrounders IMHO, but I never named one tommie  :evil6:

:lol: Tommie ,I realt don't know anymore what my nationality is, I was a Brit , and got a UK passport , now I put down my natrionality as English , pushed to explain further I quote English from England ,pushed even deeper I am from  the isle de normandie , (Channel islands ) by birth ,

I would be interested to get a responce from other UK members on how they view nationality , coz I  realy  dont know mine any more, maybe that is the grand plan for Europe ?

i'm an american mostly of irish decent (throw in a pinch of english and german and american indian) that's me

i'm an american mostly of irish decent (throw in a pinch of english and german and american indian) that's me

:shock:  another Matisse (posh mongrel  :lol:) just like the rest of us , and the sturdest breed going ,IMHO,

funny though, how the Irish seem to apear everywhere ?  :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...