• 25-34
    • 35-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70-79
    • 80-89
    • 90+
    • less than 13

thx for the compliment that was nice :)...but i was kidding...age is a number to me so sometimes i mix it up...today i think i'll be 40 since u said 40...but yesterday i felt 70 so i said 67 cuz i don't like the number 70...i plan on skipping 70 all together...sometimes i date men in their 30's and 40's...but society says that's not right so it's just for fun :) so i try to stick closer to my own birth number once in awhile...

:haha:  :cool:

but yeh...so those of u that say u'd never date older...don't be too firm on that...ya just never know, ya might change ur mind someday

:evil:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm, i am not entirely sure i know what you mean by "comes from behind" but really i'm fine being ignorant to that... :undecided:

it's not a bad thing  :angel:  :wink:

I smell like old cheese and butt. .  :azn: :azn: :azn: You know you want it.  :booty:

i luv cheese  :smitten:

thx for the compliment that was nice :)...but i was kidding...age is a number to me so sometimes i mix it up...today i think i'll be 40 since u said 40...but yesterday i felt 70 so i said 67 cuz i don't like the number 70...i plan on skipping 70 all together...sometimes i date men in their 30's and 40's...but society says that's not right so it's just for fun :) so i try to stick closer to my own birth number once in awhile...

:haha:  :cool:

but yeh...so those of u that say u'd never date older...don't be too firm on that...ya just never know, ya might change ur mind someday

:evil:

:lol: Still dating Toyboys Tdawnaz ?  if you ever get dun with BOYS , PM. me :lol:

I got a free travel pass for 2 , and I know all the restaurants that do special deals for senior citizen's :lol:,

Last week I got the best compliment  ever "when are you going to grow up " my reply , "never, if it means I have to be a miserable git like you " :evil6:

You're old  :smiley:

Well, I had seen your age before, but before seeing it I thought that you must have been around 40 or so. Shows that you have kept some of your youth  :smiley:

Shes not old shes hot... I have been trying to get her to sleep with me forever... she wont do it... damn old people and their morales. :twisted:

it's not a bad thing  :angel:  :wink:

i luv cheese  :smitten:

I love you...  :kiss:

*blinks and slowly backs out of the room*

no wait erin654...i need ur help...and we'll need water too...it'll take all three of us to get shugar done :) he attacks from behind u know...then we'll need water's closet again (haha get it? water closet)...and where's eagle she used to be in here a long time ago...eagle the water has landed erin down...

:angel:

*blinks and slowly backs out of the room*

:haha:

Yeah, some people on this forum have strange relationships, but these 2 are one that comes back often. Don't be alarmed, it will just come out as normal one day.

Edit: Damn, I always forget to check if there is another page that has been written  :sad3:

what's a git?? yeh boytoys  :angel: but i actually date all ages...just depends on the man...if u got a pass then get over here sweets and well hit all those senior discount restaurants and others too

:lol:, Sorry about the GIT , old english saying ,

"Git is most often British slang for a stupid or unpleasant person. (wikipedia )"

BTW I am a bit worried about the "and others " my nurse says I shouldn't have to much excitement these days  :evil6:

:lol:, Sorry about the GIT , old english saying ,

"Git is most often British slang for a stupid or unpleasant person. (wikipedia )"

BTW I am a bit worried about the "and others " my nurse says I shouldn't have to much excitement these days  :evil6:

huny u don't have a nurse...that's ur gf...and she's trying to GET u excited...pay attention roco...don't make me explain it again...u know what happened the last time...several people were seriously injured in the explosion

as long as i dont get swatted with a news paper  :2funny:

:haha: :haha:

:haha: :haha: 

this is how most threads end up

My bad...

It's all Shug's fault. *points at Shug* He brought up boobies and it was all down hill from there lol. :2funny:

my bad... :cry:

no wait erin654...i need ur help...and we'll need water too...it'll take all three of us to get shugar done :) he attacks from behind u know...then we'll need water's closet again (haha get it? water closet)...and where's eagle she used to be in here a long time ago...eagle the water has landed erin down...

:haha: :haha: :haha:

huny u don't have a nurse...that's ur gf...and she's trying to GET u excited...pay attention roco...don't make me explain it again...u know what happened the last time...several people were seriously injured in the explosion

:lol: Thanks for putting me straight there Tdawnaz, I was getting a bit confused , last month I had a French maid looking after me , this month a nurse   :shocked: ,

I know your advice was well meant , but the same old problem reoccurred  ,

"Residents have been evacuated from their homes and one woman was injured after an earth tremor hit Kent earlier today.

The tremor - measuring 4.3 on the Richter scale - struck just after 8.15am and people across the county reported that the ground and their properties shook and there was damage to some buildings. "

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/article1719003.ece

well I guess the Earth moved , again  :evil6:

I hope no one got hurt badly there Roco. Looks like quite a deal there.

only minor injuries from what I have heard , but damage estimated at about $10 million,

we just ain't used to quakes in the UK , so it is a big drama over here,

our 1 motorway (freeway  ?)to Kent,   is now gridlocked with opportunist builders vans ,  so I have heard  :evil6:

Well that is good no one got hurt badly then. Can't blame the contractors. A few pounds to be made now.  :grin2:

:lol: I am indeed looking at suppling Quake proof products, for  door bells, and garden furniture etc ,  ( 1/2  inch rubber pads ) this could be the next big thing in the UK , :haha: , also marketing pencils with a quake proof rubber (eraser USA ) for writing last messages when the big one hits ,  :wink2: