Removing contents from Movies

hid

hey all :D

Is there anyway to remove content from movies. i just downloaded a video and from the starting of it it has a little banner saying  ''This Soccer Match has been bought to you by Sportflex''

how do i remove this before i put it onto DVD.

also is it possible to take off content from movies such as extra's and subtitle etc.

Which is the best software to do this.

umm.. that is pretty hard to do if not impossible.  It is there for a reason.. to tag the video and give the owner of that file credit.  You would have to reverse compile the movie into seperate frames.. then edit each frame by cutting out the "bad" part and inserting what is suppose to be there..

this banner thingy is just at the start. i've seen people remove copyright warning from videos and movies so there muct be a way. My intention is not to remove any copy right warnings and statments but only to make my dvd's more spacey and to remove 'crap' off some videos like ''This Soccer Match has been bought to you by Sportflex''