Hey CA3LE man, I got an idearrr

Shug7272

So im looking at the total users testing and it has been consistantly over 200 and Im thinking why do so few come to the forum. Then I think "this is a speed test site, what could these people be talking about here" so maybe at the bottom of the speed results page nothing big or overpowering, you could put a link to the forum and put somehting like " Want your speed faster, check out our forum for some great tweaking tips" Somthing like that. Anyway just a thought. What do the rest of you guys think. :D

:) Yeah it is a good idea , I just think that most testers just wanna see their speed and I'll bet they have even cruised the forum b4, everybody has a story ....they are to busy or dont know how to use a forum or whatever,......but anything that brings them to the site is good for the forum so I'll vote for that....but there already is a whole list of links on the test page, I would be against sending them to the forum automatically after a test, its just my opinion I think people should click where they want to go and not be sent somewhere...... :)

8) Microwave

Yea I dont think it should be anything BIG, just a little comment with a link. Deffinantly NO auto forward. Thats the kind of crap that pisses me off and one of the many reasons this site is so great (because it doesnt have all that crap just gives you what you want). :D :D Thanks for the positive feedback. :D

Copyrighted 1995-2008.

The use of this message is subject to an End User License Agreement which you must accept prior to your use. The contained text in this message is for your personal use and is subject to additional license restrictions contained inside the profuct and may not be commercially exploited.

Actually this message is nothing