Have a problem with boot screen

Cobra

Cool new forum theme. :D

Anyway, my brother installed one of those Vista Customization Packs that replace all your icons and stuff so that it looks like Vista, but that really messed up all my own custom stuff, so I uninstalled it, so everything's been removed except for the boot screen. I don't have a backup of the old default one and I can't find it anywhere. Yeah. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, I tried that, but it made my computer not... work, so I re-replaced it. What I meant in my overly-long explanation of the problem was that I just need the default boot.bmp file to replace the one that the Vista pack put in. ;)

An MD5 is a type of checksum to check the validity of a file.  You can hash files with an MD5 checksum, and then give a person the key, so that when you send them the file, they can run the checksum on it and make sure it hasn't been changed or corrupted.