where in the world are the tabs located in IE7?

ArcticWolf

construction ??? ,  weve more chance of finnishingour olympic

stadium than IE7 getting built, ( in joke for UK members,

yeah IE7 is in Beta, the great MS tabbed browser, but we cant find the bloody tabs setting , com'on 

Thats all the proof I need, thanks Coknuck,

but why is Maxthon not more widly used,?  I personaly find it the best,

I think because people are afraid of change. If you are a diehard Firefox or IE user it hard to admit there is something better. The interface is simple to use. Its a lot smoother than the others. You don't need plug-ins,works great with Java apps. and just better in my opinion!

thanks guys, it's nice to know I'm not the only who can't find em, although there is shortcut keys which do work, such as ctrl-t for new tab and ctrl-w for closing the tab and ctrl-tab to view the new tab..... but it stilll sucks cause what if you forget you have tabs open.... they still need major work on this IE 7 if M$ wants to put out competition.

I think because people are afraid of change. If you are a diehard Firefox or IE user it hard to admit there is something better. The interface is simple to use. Its a lot smoother than the others. You don't need plug-ins,works great with Java apps. and just better in my opinion!

I think I used Maxthon before Firefox... I still prefer Firefox.