MAY 25, 2006 ~ Comet Warning

ROM-DOS

You know Blunted 2 , you have 4 days to take a little trip. Do you need a vacation. Missouri will be high and dry. Come visit and bring your Blunted 2's and 3's. We will watch it from the beach back here.  :laughing7:

i hope you have enough room for my surround sound system, 400+ dvd's and 8 foot rack with all my network goodies and 4 comps and enough power for it all i'll come over if they say it is really gonna happen. lol

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some land in Mass and i know they got an old Bombshelter there'

Any1 want dirrections to it?

I know its all set with nonperishable food,beds,tons of water a smaLL power plan

it was made to house 250 ppl on a seconds notice

we check it in 05 everything was in ok condition

I got some land in Mass and i know they got an old Bombshelter there'

Any1 want dirrections to it?

I know its all set with nonperishable food,beds,tons of water a smaLL power plan

it was made to house 250 ppl on a seconds notice

we check it in 05 everything was in ok condition

Hey Guys,

sounds good to me, got any room for a token Brit ? :D:haha::D

Cool bombshelter ROM-DOS, looks like a great place to hide. Big enough too. Wow. Still have to wonder how you got that key?  ;) ;)

The resort is cool too. At first I thought I was going to have to brush up on my non-existent game of golf, but they seem to have plenty of other stuff. Nice.  :D

Cool bombshelter ROM-DOS, looks like a great place to hide. Big enough too. Wow. Still have to wonder how you got that key?  ;) ;)

The resort is cool too. At first I thought I was going to have to brush up on my non-existent game of golf, but they seem to have plenty of other stuff. Nice.  :D

"Adding to the secrecy were the repairmen known only to the guests upstairs as those guys from Forsythe Associates who fixed their television sets.[yeah, we fixed their two-way sets!] In fact, Forsythe was a cover for the small cadre of technicians who kept Greek Island afloat." ~ lol

{don't tell anyone. . .shhhhh}

. . .one more strange thing ~ May 25, 2006 is in fact June 6, 2006 (666) ~ once converted into the Julian calendar. But no one has used the Julian calendar since 1582 in France (later in some countries; since 1917 in Russia, for example).  It

I had a little talk with a lady named "CLEO" She said - Not to Worry, Mon.  Everyting gonna b al-rite.

Specially if you ben gud boy.  No pa tention I wuz run-ded off.  Sit bak, knot 2 wurry.

For me.  I'm OK Now.  No more fear.

im typing this from my space/time travel capsule - the year is 2025 - on may 25th west coast was hit heavily with huge tsunamis and everthing up to arizona has been flooded - none have survived except me, my duck and my computer....

....the world is not what it seems any more - you should be lucky you will be wiped out

muahahahahhaha LOL

Hi Guys only 5 hours left of the 25th May, assuming GMT was used in the calculations, all OK this side of the pond (UK) LOL (7pm GMT, 8pm BST)

But this morning I woke up to the local radio station, warning of a flood causing chaos  Water Main had burst locally LOL, due to all the rain we have had,

and I received a letter from the water authority explaining the reasons for our local water shortage ????????

oh my, life goes on

Had to laugh as soon as Mother Shipton's name was mentioned (UK joke )

So Eric is a Jet pilot? hope not on any of my flights, LOL

" this is your Captain speaking we are all doomed , doomed I tell you  "