FireFox video help!

wyantm06

I'm very sorry for the bother, but I have googled and searched and downloaded all the recommended plugins for playing videos on FireFox. Right now someone is showing us videos on Xbox.com forums and I am trying to watch this http://weakgame.com/media_8210_Realistic_Video_Game.html I have tried downloading and installing Flash, Quick Time, DivX Codecs, and I think that's it. Can someone help me and let me know which plugin will work for that? Thanks!

First, it's no bother at all. We're all here to help each other.

It works fine for me. What kind of error, if any are you getting?

Sorry I am going back and forth from plumbing of a shower and on here lol. It says click here to download plugin. I click it and it says unknown, then it directs me to all important plugins and I downloaded them and it still doesn't play.

Ok. If you download the extinsion ietab. Before  you click on the link to show the video do this. Right click on the tab and select "switch rendering engine"  That will show you the video no problem. If you have not then here is the link for that extension........https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/1419/  Its called ie tab. Works great........Oh once you switch rendering engine the page will refresh. Should be a E in the tab now. Hope that helps.

Sorry for the double post. I tried to edit my last but no luck. You can also try maxthon. www.maxthon.com.  Works allot like firefox its is pretty much ie with tabs and what ie should of been years ago. Personaly I use both. If I am just off to surff and hunt I use firefox. If I am off to watch funny videos or other stuff I use maxthon.  With the ieTab in firefox There really is no real reason to swith other than sometimes maxthon seems to be a bit more behaved on some sites. Just my oppinion.