PSM "reveals" PS3 release date, price

dlewis23

$399 i will pay that.

he folks at Team Xbox have picked up the latest issue of PSM, also known as the Unofficial PlayStation Magazine, and let us know that the magazine is claiming to have the official launch date and price of Sony's latest game console. The PlayStation 3 is set to launch in early November, just in time for the post-Thanksgiving shopping frenzy, simultaneously with its online service. The asking price? $399 for US,

im thinking of doing the same thing. buy a few and ebay them off.

thats what i plan on doing. but ill will also sell my spot in line, when i was waiting in line for 360 a guy offered me 250 for my spot and i would have taken the money if i hadn't been in line so long.

The first PS came out at a high price.. much higher than the other hardware of the time and kicked ass. I think 449 or 499 will be the price. If I am wrong it definitely wont be that I am wrong cause it is higher, so I would LOVE to be wrong.