Rolling Lines on New LCD Monitor?

Doomsday

long time no post,been busy working on my car{35 year old bolts can be a pain to take out}

i picked up a 19' inch LCD Monitor{Acer AL1916} at staples since my Mag CRT Tube's is slowly going out{blurry text,dark}

hook up the new monitor to my digital connection on my video card{X1600 Pro AGP Sapphire} and i seen faint rolling horizontal lines,any hertz range resulted in lines.

i had the same issues with my Mag and my old 9500 Pro.i had to use the CRT-DVi connector{that meant to turn the monitor around,unscrew the Dvi cable and switch back to the old blue-end CRT cable} and that fixed it.

but i would like to use the digital cable.

what could be the fix for this?

Do you have a dvi cable or are you using an adaptor?  The other thing Acer recommends is to move any electronic devices away from the monitor itself.  Wifi is a big no no around LCDs.. Try setting you cell phone near your monitor when you get a call.  Some monitors will create a wave pattern.  The other thing to check is make sure that no pins are bent.

Try try those..

i got a DVi Cable with the monitor and CRT Cable.

i don't own a cell phone.my router {di-524} i disabled the wifi and took off the antenna due to the fact my house is wired.

i shut the computer down,pulled the power cord,opened it up,grounded myself and checked the video card wiring,closed the case,plugged it in and powered it up.

i see no faint lines now.