Torrent Site

reno

I am going to make a torrent site, I was wondering if any one wanted to help me with this. I am trying to get the layout that they use on indietorrents.com and oinks pink palace. I have a good free host that we can use.

:-| Well good luck....I would also be very concerned about  how legal this is......dont get me wrong I think its a good thing if I buy something and I'm willing 2share with someone for no profit its none of the governments business. Really its B.S. that all these people freak so much when they make this technology and get pissed when we use it....oh well but if they want to come after someone you don't stand a chance unless ya got deep pockets, these MOFO'S take computers, bank accounts, cars, or anything they can whether they can prove or not that it was somehow used to defraud them......their all a bunch of asswipes.......

8) Microwave

Its gonna be hard to keep a torrent site legal. And I hope you dont host it on your computer  :huh:. Hope you know what youre doing (no offence) but when someone gets your address, its so easy to hack you man.

http://hostinganime.com - im pretty sure they dont care what u host, they never check anyways. Only thing that sucks is no mysql, so no phpnuke. Only php is supported.

Just trying to help you out, dont get me wrong. Do not host it on your own computer, and if you are going to make it legal (if you can) then good luck with it!

I agree that you should not host it off of your own pc because of the fact that if you do they can find out alot about you from your isp. Also I think that its a great idea we need another good turrent site I was also thinking of making one myself so maybe I can help!! Also it is not really illegal as far as I know to have links to files that are copywritten as long as you do not host them on your pc or server. The only thing is your host can boot you off there server because most do not allow it!!!!

:) It is very easy to spoof your IP Addy and your browser info or whatever else to anyone, in fact the software is readily available and free on the net.....I have talked about a pgm many times here that will do this and many other things, and it doesn't even install on your computer........try and visualize that nothing is real unless you want it to be from this thing we call the INTERNET, whats more amazing is its only been for a couple of years that this is possible by non computer savvy ppl.........these kinds of tricks have always been possible just not by normal people and again most of its 4free. If someone has the Benjamin"s they can pay for software that does it all........

That was hosted at a friends house, he is on a T3. But since I am not going to do that ill use the no-ip.com for the hub instread.

I am tryingto find a program that hosts the HUB's and has more features then the one that Direct Connet came with.

Hello people I am planning on making a turrent site and I know that by law it is not illegal to make own as long as you don't host the files yourself and if someone wants to challenge me and my lawyer let them!!! I have been through class on legal crap as you might be able to tell because I am trying to start a hosting company and I own several sites and I learned the legal information before I ever got started especially copywrite laws because I did not want to screw up and have someone sew me!!!!!!! I also know that by law that you can host other people files as long as you give them credit for it or just add a link to there site and say thanks to them or something without asking them also you can also hotlink files witch I know there are arguments about weather it is illegal or not and I know if you do it someone will more than likeley try to sew you but as of now by law in the US it is not illegal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So I was plaining on starting my own hub and site and maybe my own file sharing program and I was wondering if anyone else would like to help!!!!!!!

I know they go down because they don't have the legal funds to fight the f#$^%*ers who try to shut they down for really no reason because it is not illegal but they are usaully given the option of shutting down or getting charges on them and if they tell me tha I will not be shutdown I will fight them all the way and then sew them for a few millions for bringing false charges against me with is what others should do and also make them pay my legal fees!!!! My lawyer would love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes but they have lawyers that don't get paid tell you do and I promise I would be getting paid enough to cover it plus alot more because you can sew for false charges and false sewing and I promise I would win because the US law states that it is perfectialy legal just read up on it if you want and then tell me if its legal. It is legal but people try to shut them down by sewing them but you can counter sew them and win because it is not illegal as of now according to US laws!!!!!!!!!!!1