Torrent Site

reno

See, The way I see it is we are doing nothing wrong how is downloading FREE music illegal? Okay I can see it  being illegal if people are selling it. But no where in the  Goverments book does it say free music is illegal. Its the Fuckups that run the RIAA, all they want is the money that they are getting from all the people that they are sueing. I don't see whats so illegal about it. I have over 20k songs if I get caught ill tell the chewbaca story and tell them stupid fuckers to shove it up there ass. ^_^ I have alot of money for a lawyer to. Ill put up one hell of a fight before I loose.

Hey you guys I started my own DC++ Hub. Since I can't get renos hub to work and neither can anyone else and mine should be up 24/7anyways but the link to my hub is mymusic.serveftp.com:411 you need Dc++ to access it witch you can get at sourceforge.net thanks and please join my hub we need more people on there!!! Also there are a few problems withit still like vanburen says it keeps booting him but the my download form him still work I don't know just please try it so I can see if others have problems thanks!!! Also I am working on creating a turrent site of my own and the URL of it I have no idea yet I will tell you when done or up ok thanks agian!!!!!!!!!!

Reply I am also going to probably buy hosting because my upload sucks and then I can share with you guys on the DL or behind everyone elses eyes you know just for testmy.net users like I will have a forum set up were you can request movies and then I will review them and then I will find one that alot of people want or something and then I will upload it to my hosted server and then I will send you a email or pm with a link to it so know one else knows were it is and hopefully noone will tell anyone just have them ask and then I will alow you to download it off of the hosted server at the hosting company I use. Of course this will be limited because of bandwitch but I have already found a host that allow like 3gbs of storage so I can put a few movies on there for you guys but the bandwitch is like 40gbs a month so It will be limited only to good trusted users of this site!!! And later I may come up with enough money to get a real dedicated server then I will have alot more space and alot more bandwitch in turn more downloads but I will not allow general public to acces these files because of legal worry only trusted user of this site thanks!!!!1