YO CABLE

ODBXXX

Hey cable i was wondering if i could put a testmy.net link on our clan website..hopefully gather a few more members...?

Strange... why would he bother if you did (you probably don't need to ask) and why do we all need to know (you could have messeged him).  :lol:

ive seen them before, i think he may have removed them when he made the new theme.

We will actually be having a contest fairly soon, the contest will ask our users to create banners for the site.  The winners will have hardware prizes shipped to them from our administrative group.  More information to be announced soon.  I think we might release this contest on or about the 15th of this month.  :) -- so get ready, we should have some fairly nice prizes.

Strange... why would he bother if you did (you probably don't need to ask) and why do we all need to know (you could have messeged him).  :lol:

see...out of a simple respectful question came a wealth of infomation...and that is why everyone needed to see the question...now everyone can know about the contest that's coming up...

We will actually be having a contest fairly soon, the contest will ask our users to create banners for the site.  The winners will have hardware prizes shipped to them from our administrative group.  More information to be announced soon.  I think we might release this contest on or about the 15th of this month.  :) -- so get ready, we should have some fairly nice prizes.

im soooooooooo in on this man