Media Players

AsD

Just wanted a few opinions on Media/Audio players, I don't like Windows Media Player and have tried a couple of alternatives - WinAmp and Jet Audio but find there are some bugs in them.

So are there any others that the community would recommend? Bein a bit lazy i guess, but the suns out so I dont have time for searching and testing  ;)

Just wanted a few opinions on Media/Audio players, I don't like Windows Media Player and have tried a couple of alternatives - WinAmp and Jet Audio but find there are some bugs in them.

So are there any others that the community would recommend? Bein a bit lazy i guess, but the suns out so I dont have time for searching and testing  ;)

I think alot of people here us winamp...I pesonally use media player and dont have any problems with it...im sure someone will post soon to help you find another player...

welcome to the forum asd... :hello:

I personally use VLC Media player.... it's great if you have a slower computer, and you don't need to have divX because it comes with the program I believe ,it also plays quicktime files without having to download quicktime. Take snapshots of videos,etc.

You can also try 'POWER DVD'. It is better than windows media player and it also play many files which wmp does not play

Got it installed on my Pc mainly use it for DVD's it is very good.

Realplayer for music

VLC for movies

VanBuren :)

Uninstalled Realplayer - too many privacy issues and ads.

you could use Itunes if you got a powerfull enought PC

Got a P4 Dell (or Hell) with 2G ram as well as this celeron so il give it a go