Me, You, and Myspace.

xs1

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O_o...

I find it hard to believe noone here has a myyspace account but me cable and tdawnaz lol

hey...how'd u know i have a myspace?...and why haven't u added me?...grrrrr...hahaha j/k...but...how?...and ...why? :P

Never understood the big deal with myspace. I'm not really the type of person to jump into something because everyone else does. I'm usually to busy running my businesses, and compiling C code for my work place. Hopefully my businesses become profitable enough to quit the old work place soon.  ;)

Never understood the big deal with myspace. I'm not really the type of person to jump into something because everyone else does. I'm usually to busy running my businesses, and compiling C code for my work place. Hopefully my businesses become profitable enough to quit the old work place soon.  ;)

i agree.. i made one wayyy back but never used it.  these days i got alot of time on my hands, and it deffinatly passes some time.

• 2 weeks later...

:haha:

you are so unhip it's a wonder your legs don't fall off.

myspace is da shizzle, fool! it's the 133735t thing since AIM. you gotta have  myspace, otherwise you're not hip to the groove of the new millenium. da radical word will just pass you by and leave you by the wayside.

or not.. but why risk it... :haha: :haha: :haha:

Cable like panic at the disco

Im gonna c them on June the 18

cost me $50 a ticket on the underground but i got them thats a lot considering they were $18

dude u young and u got like a 5-7 yr old son

whoever wants to know a bit about me hers my link

http://www.myspace.com/sweetapple_juice

edit: dark 06i suggest u read this http://www.testmy.net/forum/t-13204 before making any further posts

• 4 weeks later...

[me=.s1]gets shot for bringing up old topics. [/me]

Sorry guys, forgot all about this.  Everyone who posted here was or will be added and i thank you all. 

Side Note! :  Redid my page quite a bit and ^dated the top friends Check it out ;p

hey who edit my post and y??

That would be tdawnaz who edited your post, and the reason why was to insure you read the rules and refrain from breaking them in the future. If you have a question as to the specific rule, I suggest you PM her.