a warning

i have done some research into the earthquake catastrophy in SE asia.

according to my results, many of the deaths there were caused by dihydrogen monoxide overdoses.

no, i am not a heartless bastard. it's just that there are so many damn conspiracy theories that even the truth sounds off.

and for all that haven't gotten it, dihydrogen monoxide, H2O

:) Well I read another theory that said that lung capacity was the real problem......if people were able to hold their breath longer they would have been able to survive......Im just not sure if many people will see  any humor is this sad unfortunate incident that nature drops on us from time to time...... :cry:

:( Microwave

Hm?  :whaa: Im in chemistry but not so far yet!  :tongue:

Mind if you explain with simpler words  :D

Thanks  :-P

dihydrogen monoxide, better known as water. Makes perfect sense that that particular molecule killed so many people.

I think its sad when ppl try to joke about this disaster, showing no respect for the ppl that died or their famillys.... alot of Swedish tourists are missing, almost 3000 ppl, consider our population is only 9 Million thats a high amount of ppl

VanBuren :)

I think its sad when ppl try to joke about this disaster, showing no respect for the ppl that died or their famillys.... alot of Swedish tourists are missing, almost 3000 ppl, consider our population is only 9 Million thats a high amount of ppl

VanBuren :)

:) Well said VanBuren......thank you

:( Microwave

:huh:

to restate, not making fun of disaster, making fun of cospiracy theorists trying to pin blame for major natural event on someone.

it saddens me to see that you yhink i would stoop so low. sniff.

thanks for clarify that

this picture shows apart of the disaster....

WARNING ! if you are a child, dont look without your parents ! This is a real thing....

http://img138.exs.cx/img138/5231/ruumiita4ft4zq.jpg

VanBuren  :(

man...thats horrible, so many bodies. at first it didnt look real and then i remembed that the death toll was really high.  man...i've never seen so many people just gone...all at once....

i knew the death toll was high...but man...once u actually see it on picture (or in  real life...)...it just all seems 10000x worse

thanks for clarify that

WARNING ! if you are a child, dont look without your parents ! This is a real thing....

http://img138.exs.cx/img138/5231/ruumiita4ft4zq.jpg

VanBuren  :(

DAMN captain comedown I shouldnt have looked without my parents. :shock: Thats really REALLY sad. :cry: :cry:

If I have to be honest the picture doesn't hit me that much. It's one big mess there, and thanks to the whole world donating it's going to be cleaned up soon.