Where are you from?

amc11890

Oh, I see how it is.  I was born and raised in Cape Cod, Massachusetts.  And now live in Orlando, Florida (the land of no seasons).

Love the Cape! Damn, you went from four seasons to one. That's gotta suck, unless you like all that heat and fire ants.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha, I agree. Don't really like the heat.  It's too much.  But I still get to go back there for the summers.  So it's nice.

I might move back there, it's got everything there (except wal-mart) have to go over the bridge for that, because it just so happens that one of the main political people there owns mid cape home centers. 

When is Bluefish season? You can't beat summers at the Cape, no way. I think in all the trips I made up there, I only went to P-town once. No lie. Just back and forth fishing the bay-side and back to the ocean side.