Microsoft AntiSpyware 1.0 beta Download

organ_shifter

Yea my windows is valid too,but i wanna know why they would want us to validat it.Especially since I was using Firefox and had to do it the long way.Which is type up the product key of my computer :roll:

:mad: Well I noticed it recently when I was getting some patch 4office b4 they would give it 2me they wanted me to validate also.....I;m also wondering if someone had a pirated copy of something could they send it a virus or a code buried in the O.S. to stop working? I'm guessing that this would be against the law but someone with pirated software isnt gonna call the cops....at least I wouldn't think so....I dont know if your aware but there is all kinds of back-door stuff always written into stuff, just like if you reload your O.S. it will want you to reactivate within 30 days, but I have formatted a few times and I never had to activate , which is strange because if you let windows reinstall as a new system it goes on a new partition (I think) but it still wants you to do all the B.S....anyway it is strange, but not really when you are a billionaire you have to protect yourself.....LOL

:cool: Microwave

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree this is a good program and it found stuff my spyhunter didn't (including spyhunters own backup files) that it got rid of. There were like nine on the first scan that the spyhunter didn't pick up.........anyway.....looks good and as for the validation....I think it's okay cause like all of us here WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU PIRATE AND RUN WINDOWS ANYTHING???????????? If there is something better that you bought then keep it. Is silly and maybe they are surveying to see but they DO give you the option of skipping the validation (for now). It did do a few irreversible things to my puter but it is my own bone head fault for not clicking the "create system resore point" box before deleting the stuff from the quarantine part. Silly me........( okay DOPE ARE YOU NUTS)

:oops::huh::haha:

err... according to his review microsoft found nothing.. lol " Bulletproof Spyware-Adware Remover" on the other hand found like 500 :o

Viewing the last screenshot, you can see that, on my machine, Microsoft's program found 21 infected files and 234 infected registry locations. That's spread out between the 5 spyware programs detected.

Not too shabby. :)

EDIT: This is a pretty good comparison also: MS AntiSpyware vs Ad-Aware vs SpyBot

There goes micorsoft AGAIN, putting people out of business.. putting all the Spyware removal companies out of business.

That program works fuckin' GREAT...  but I don't really give too much props to microsoft, they are just fixing the problems their shitty browser allowed to happen.

Nice bug fix Mico$oft  :haha: ---  :-P

:whaa: don't kill me Billy Boy  :lol:

That program works fuckin' GREAT...  but I don't really give too much props to microsoft, they are just fixing the problems their shitty browser allowed to happen.

Tho the program itself didn't came from M$ originally. I just realized I have absolutely no anti-spyware programs installed. :shock:

So far all I know is that the beta is free,but Microsoft hasnt figured out if they'll charge anything for the finalized version :)

I found a note on the front window of the program in the Message Center box stating that "This version of Microsoft Antispyware expires July 31, 2005.

if i applaud you, that means your rep as an evil troll goes down the shitter, seeing as that would be at least 10 applauds till now. it's probably more, but i don't feel like taking my socks off to count em.

and it seems someone is smiting me every time they see it, which is good. i like a more chaotic heavily smitten alignment. along those lines applaud and smite should be used more. a rating in the 100's for each gives better average.