Rank Stars vs Rank Banner

CA3LE

Do you like the new Rank Banner... or do you like the old star rank?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new Rank Banner... or do you like the old star rank?

• I like the new Rank Banner
    • I like the old Star Rank

Alright, I've made a compromise.  The majority of you (according to the poll) like the new banner idea.  But 1/3rd of you still like the stars... I figured I would make everyone happy and combine the two, the change has been made... let me know what you guys think :)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w00t! more bells and whistles. and back to the many stars too! but why do the sophist users still have their one star while the expert and veteran users have many stars?

and i need to get myself a gif animation prog and submit an animated version...

yeah that is wat i was wondering,  and the expert and veteran users stars are spaced apart

I like the Banner & stars together .Now one more thing.The title in text above the banner since the banner has the tittle of the member the text is redundent & it would look cleaner without it.

Even though the stars & banner color indicate this the "Expert" or "TMN Veteran" & the others like this in the text should be left above the banner.Just the tittle in text like "Global Mod" & the others like this should now be removed.

I personally think that the new banner rank setup is more modern... but I will leave the decision up to our members.  Please vote, express your opinion :)

examples about what I'm talking about are posted below.

I like both...i just wont some pretty blue stars... :haha:

Hi tommie , sorry so there is a diferance USA/Uk  LOL

mangle is a hand wound device to squeese water out of clothes after they have been washed, , 2 rollers that are rotated by hand crank , you feed the clothes in by hand while turning the handle, it was my job as a boy to turn the handle,

LOL those days are long past, I think you may call them a press,

a Mangle in good condition is now worth a lot of money as a collectors item in the UK, LOL probably more than the boy that turned the crank  :D

superceded by a spin dryer in the 70s and the auto washing machine in the 80s

Hi tdawnaz, you have just jogged my memory, you are right on that , the posh people here called them wringers, now they are catologed as mangles over here ,the art of avoiding that task as a lad was to vary the speed of cranking

so mum would nearly nip her fingers, and tell you to leave it alone, oh my, was I such a horrible child, still I must have inherited that from my dad , he always dropped a plate when washing up for the same reason :o   

Roco, would mangle  be a sewing machine?

Hi tommie , sorry so there is a diferance USA/Uk  LOL

mangle is a hand wound device to squeese water out of clothes after they have been washed, , 2 rollers that are rotated by hand crank , you feed the clothes in by hand while turning the handle, it was my job as a boy to turn the handle,

LOL those days are long past, I think you may call them a press,

a Mangle in good condition is now worth a lot of money as a collectors item in the UK, LOL probably more than the boy that turned the crank  :D

superceded by a spin dryer in the 70s and the auto washing machine in the 80s

it's called a wringer here :P ...and they're worth some bucks here too

Hi tdawnaz, you have just jogged my memory, you are right on that , the posh people here called them wringers, now they are catologed as mangles over here ,the art of avoiding that task as a lad was to vary the speed of cranking

so mum would nearly nip her fingers, and tell you to leave it alone, oh my, was I such a horrible child, still I must have inherited that from my dad , he always dropped a plate when washing up for the same reason  :o 

Yeah, wringer washer. My mother had, boy was she glad to see it go. Wee Hee Hee.

Not so good old days. Lol

Thread-Offtopic-Derailed.jpg