File deleted

jamaicarocks

it normally requires the delete key, right click delete, or dragging it to the recycling bin.. I have never tried to recover anything.. as I have yet to have this problem.. I am sure that some one has tried something.. there was another thread about something simular.. deleting a file on a network share.. might want to check out that one and see what they did.

I kinda wonder how people accidently delete stuff.  I do a lot of moving and deleting and have yet to delete something accidently...

i kinda wonder as well, its never happened to me, but i see it atleast once a week at my office.

Wuz up,

I deleted a important folder with 3.5g of data(so it didnt go to the recycle bin or anything)......can anyone please recommend a recovery software thats really good to purchase(that will work guaranteed)..

thanks!

Jamaica i have a program, at my office its 100% free, and works very well. when i go to work on Monday i will post a link to it. you also need to remember that no file recovery program is guaranteed, your most likely not going to get all that data back because you have probally overwritten some of it.

WELL php and dlewis , may God show u that accidentally deleting day soon.

:D:D

chill i hope that day never comes to you. (yea im nice)

I'm sure it will happen eventually when i get a little older, and when i can't see as well.

So you knu what mi a sey,tommie ...a jus a mistake , simple!!...(PITY!! we cant all be infallible like dlewis .......................What sex are you?

Female

Thanx j3grizz .....but I just got fed up and DL'ed over agiain (GOOD LESSON TO LEARN FRM THOUGH) (jus makes my site extremely slow...thats all)

Your welcome. Maybe it will come in handy sometime later for you.