My latest creation (home built server rack)

Swimmer

So.. now that I am out of school I have tons of free time  :)  Using a rough guide I was able to build a 4' x 24" x 20" server rack for under $60 ( I have yet to paint it but I already bought the paint)..

Take a look.. I am about to go to home depot/menards in search of some cat5/6 and a crimper to get this thing wired..

Sorry about the huge pic size.. I can resize the all that much on this computer.. Suck when you forget your power brick  :roll::lol:

This is in prep for next year.  I am one of the lucky ones that has fios in the area of school :) being an appartment there are about 9 of us who want to all get something better than insight seperate connection.. So we are looking at the 30/5 for about 180 per month..

Shit i want fios im thinking about going to all my neighbors houses and putting a rotter on their dsl line and briging it in to minethen ill have like 6up 1 down

well a lot of ppl have sbc dsl so i would gewt a whole lot more than that but is it worth it??????

how much trouble can i get into???