Small Tips on Speed, Basic

_BoB_

So i dont need to mess with my calbe just wait for my services to upgrade to a faster connection speed?

You can try and tweek your connection with cablenut and see if it makes your dl faster. You might get lucky and get some more speed. It can't hurt just back up your registry before you tweek in case something you do slows you down.

Overall you have a fast connection for your advertised speed, most people only get 80-90% of their advertised speed. I would tweek your settings cause you just never know, but thats just me, tweek freak :lol:

No unfortunately there is nothing you to do to speed up your upload :cry:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i dont need to mess with my calbe just wait for my services to upgrade to a faster connection speed?

You can try and tweek your connection with cablenut and see if it makes your dl faster. You might get lucky and get some more speed. It can't hurt just back up your registry before you tweek in case something you do slows you down.

Overall you have a fast connection for your advertised speed, most people only get 80-90% of their advertised speed. I would tweek your settings cause you just never know, but thats just me, tweek freak :lol:

No unfortunately there is nothing you to do to speed up your upload :cry: