Need help with a new pc.

anox195

I need some help getting a new pc for world of warcraft. Right now I play it on a laptop (1.3ghz pentium III m, 384mb ram, 30gb hdd, dvd, 16mb video) and its pretty choppy... any ideas on a affordable system that will run it, hopefully i can sell my laptop for atleast $300 to buy a new one.

Dell is a good place to start.. you are going to have to drop some more cash to get a video card on the dell system but they do have some great buys... I would say way from the low-end intergrated graphics stuff.. There are a few machines out there with x200s and some of the more modern Nvidia chip intergrated into them.. I would look at those.

Tigerdirect always has a good selection on refurb machines.. you can get an Athlon 64, 1 gig ram, 200gb hd, Dual Layer dvd-rw, and Integrated ATI Radeon Xpress 200..  for 399 after 100 mail in rebate..