Not sure where to put this, but...

Indestructable

couldn't connect when? during trying to download, or what? oh, and btw, what do you use for hosting your site? you also have a serveftp account... :?:

5 min ago, also i tested now with same result, i cant connect and see any file...

yes i have a serveftp adress

i have wrote it in my webserver setup to listen to that adress.

but you can use the no-ip program from www.no-ip.com

that will also point at your current ip

VanBuren :)

HI,

I clinked on the lick, I mean clicked on the link, Windows Media 10 player opened right up and started downloading the file ....it begins with an outside pic of Letterman's studio ...and the download speed must have been pretty decent as it was rolling right in (Media Player 10 doesn't tell you "numbers" ...they like keeping you guessing huh)?

Say Van-B, I have no clue why you are pulling a "zero zone" as you describe ...the Vies Source is 'typical' at this end anyway.

And Indestructable ...I'd recommend Apache simply because it's easy and there is no lack of support for it!  But everyone has their differing likes and dislikes right)?  What a boring world we would live in if everyone was in agreement ...no debates, no wars, no differences of any kind?  YUK!!!  ....lol.  :)

Cheers!

i gotta say man, ya made me laugh.  :D could ya try right clicking the file and saving it to your pc please? i'd like to watch it happen! and the thing about Apache is...well, i never could get it working right! if somebody wants to help me to get it all setup right , go for it! i'll gladly take your hand in guidence.  ;)

yes, yes, I am on Charter, but hey. my download is pretty fast at least!

sorry about it being such a slow download. I'm supposed to get 256 up, but i'm not...ummm...I'll fix it eventually.  :)

Van, I'm running it on port 1, as that Reverend guy posted.

The Reverend, none of those in google are mine...the file just came from the TV, and since I have a Media Center PC, I have a TV cable going into it, and it acts just like TiVo, so i can pause live TV, etc! I recorded that from the TV signal, and edited it later, then saved it in DVD style (Hi-Def)...I'll make it smaller, then you can try it again.

thanks for all the feedback, and I'll try and get Apache installed.

Wanna know something wierd? i went To Best Buy again tonight, and tried to acces my site (my pc) and it gave me the same port is blocked for security reasons!  :mad:;)

later guys

indestructable