possibly spam, but nice tunes.

i just found out they only let you skip songs a certain number of times per hour. if you reach that number of skips you have to wait till an hour passes from the first one.

edit

and you can add more artists songs to an existing station. just combined black sabbath with village people type music. interesting mix! :haha: (use the guide us button at bottom of player window)

Damn that was nice, i just popped Elvis Presley in, and about 30 seconds later they were playing.

S#!t, I added that to my favorites.

Then Chuck Berry was next,then Bobby Rydell, man that was so easy. And just as easy to change at anytime.

Besides, how can that be spam, if no one profits. Might try to get ahold of CA3LE to add it to the adds. Give everyone something to listen to while waiting to load. ;)

Thanks resopalrabotnick!

:occasion14:

Just for sh_ts and giggles, I thought I would try a download test while playing Pandora. And this is my second test also. No slowdown at all.

:::.. Download Stats ..:::

Connection is:: 1809 Kbps about 1.81 Mbps (tested with 2992 kB)

Download Speed is:: 221 kB/s

Tested From:: https://testmy.net  (Server 1)

Test Time:: 2006/05/15 - 9:50pm

Bottom Line:: 32X faster than 56K 1MB Download in 4.63 sec

Tested from a 2992 kB file and took 13.547 seconds to complete

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; Media Center PC 4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727)

Diagnosis: Awesome! 20% + : 80.36 % faster than the average for host (direcpc.com)

Validation Link:: https://testmy.net/stats/id-0XRTSULK3

Deep Purple now.  :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: