What if Al Gore was President!

ROM-DOS

Funny video. He would be worried about the up coming ROM-DOS  & cholla ticket.    :lol:

On the serious side I don't think we would have went to war with Iraq.911 might not have happened.

I kinda think so, too, in some strange 'Clintonish' ~ let the good times roll ~ way!!

{geez, I'm startin' to think there are "parallel" realities going on here, and we just got stuck in the "stupid looser one"}

"Today, we celebrate the first glorious anniversary of the Information Purification Directives. We have created, for the first time in all history, a garden of pure ideology. Where each worker may bloom secure from the pests of contradictory and confusing truths. Our Unification of Thoughts is more powerful a weapon than any fleet or army on earth. We are one people, with one will, one resolve, one cause. Our enemies shall talk themselves to death and we will bury them with their own confusion. We shall prevail!"