SMG--Sequential Manual Gearbox

wingzero2309

Eventhough the S-type is much better looking car,u have to buy something u would want to drive,remember that ;)

So in the end just make sure u spend your money on something u wont regret,because remember once u buy the car,even if u want to return it back the same day,its value will be way down :)

i second vangelis. the name of the game is test drive.

if the dealer won't let you take it out for an hour, find another. plenty of dealers, and you're buying only 1 car.

Thank u for agreeing with me :)

Because what I said is something I would do,ill make sure im happy with what I get,fitting my price range ;)

ME TOO!  We've got a 1966 "cherried out" back in the states and "on blocks."  Has a fresh 289 in her and is black/black and completely stock except for the wheels.  I put lowriders on her plus ground effects.  Won't get over a speed bump but she sure looks good!  ;)  She's a true "muscle car" restored ..plain and simple.

Cheers

I do find it funny all of this car talk on a net speed site but anyway......... the automatics do not slow you down! Its all in the driver. I think that for a first car you should get a POS then work your way up so you can respect the nicer ones. Also a great way to learn befor you break your dream car or such.

Now as for adding a supper/turbo charger. If i were to do that I would also tear into the bottem end just to make my crank better too. The pistons should not be affected but hey they are almost out any way. If you know what you are doing and you a good car you wont hurt it no matter what you do. By the way. NO RICE HERE