i want another hosting plan and want to know how these are

Blunted 2

Unless you need unlimted bandwidth 1and1 looks better, more storage and cheaper.

2 domain names

50 GB web space

1000 e-mail accounts

500 GB traffic

4.99/month

3 domain names

100 GB web space

2000 e-mail accounts

1000 GB traffic

9.99/month

5 domain names

150 GB web space

3000 e-mail accounts

1500 GB traffic

19.99/month

And No hidden charges

No setup fee

90-Day Money Back Guarantee

for all of the packages.

hmm this looks like it might take a bit of looking into to get a very reliable service. the thing i want most is i want my speeds to be very fast all the time to the place i get it from and not slow sometimes.  other than that i dont need too much space and features and i dont care about spending a few bucks a month if i have to. 

the thing i want most is i want my speeds to be very fast all the time to the place i get it from and not slow sometimes.

if you want really fast speeds all the time then you can't go with a shared server setup, you would need something a little more dedicated. like a virtual dedicated sever they are a little more then a standared shared server but they are very fast. http://startlogic.com/products_virtualserver.html offers a very good virtual dedicated server for only $14.95 a month and its very fast.