i hate Norton. Plain and Simple.

Indestructable

I had Norton (Symantec) for years, then out of boredom I decided to try out Zone Alarm Pro.  (Contrary to what I've read it has no effect on my speeds in the least).  But, that isn't why I am posting this article.

Ever since I moved up to a DW6000 and started using the Hardware Firewall on my Router, there hasn't been a single hit to my Zone Alarm Pro firewall.  All it does now is keep stuff from getting OUT.  Prior to that, (and because my IP was static), it logged and stopped over 107,000 "attacks" from the hackers that love to prey on DirecWay users.  Now, a lowly little Hardware Firewall is keeping everything quiet on my homefront.  :)  I love it.

Lastly, VanBuren is right.  Norton Internet Security has A TON of features you won't find on comparable softwares, and although it uses a bit more resources, it is well worth what it is using!

Cheers!