192.168.0.1 does not work HELP

Hi i just registered because i need help. I have a wireless D link and i play ps2 online. Yes ive checked if everything is plugged in correctly. I reseted it now when i play ps2 online or whatever it never works. The way i set it up just to play ps2 online is my router cable goes back into the modem, the ywlloe wire (internet wire) goes into the 2nd slot of the router, the router cable goes into the 1st one. My ps2 wire goes into whichever one. Ive always had this worked but once i pressed reset it never works now. I go to 192.168.0.1 and it says page cannot be displayed or whatever and other sites below it comes up. PLEASE HELP ME :(

how do i do that? i just need help with getting my d link to work so i  can play ps2 online, and ive lost the d link CD and the 192.168.0.1 website does not work

go to control panel and get to network connections, right click on your network card and go to properties, open internet protocol (TCP/IP) and make it look like the picture below.

i went to control panel and i right clicked eveything and nothing says properties and i dont see a network card

when in the control panel click network and internet connections, then network connections, then you will have your network card.

did you by chance upgrade your firmware over wifi?

if you are still not getting an IP address release to the computer then I would reset it again.. Hold it for like 5 seconds.. let the router boot then power cycle it. 

are you sure its 192.168.0.1? i had a dlink once and it was 192.168.1.1.

hahahha  old school.. like first generation..