Naked-Ness

x_6985381

Well... I'm still figuring out the plugs myself (dang Dell proprietary crap)

I used a LED on the front panel for each HDD usage, but I have to find a wiring diagram for my motherboard to hook up the USB and Mic jacks (not likely that I'll find anything :-)

Aside from that the case is great.. excellent airflow and it's pretty quiet too.  And it looks sweet...

but I have to find a wiring diagram for my motherboard to hook up the USB and Mic jacks (not likely that I'll find anything :-)

don't even wast your time, your not going to find it, ive looked. dell wouldn't even give it to me.

it is a dam nice looking case.

don't even wast your time, your not going to find it, ive looked. dell wouldn't even give it to me.

it is a dam nice looking case.

yea, I think my best bet is to find my ohm meter and do some wire testing.

I've got my power supply fan (blows a ton of air), another exhaust fan, the intake fan on the side, one in front,  one on my video card, a PCI exhaust fan, (all 80mm) and a 120mm fan in mid case (blows air at CPU and GFX heatsinks, and draws extra air in)

I couldn't get the 120mm fan to fit in the front of the case cause it was too deep.  (really old fan)

Unfortunately I can only measure HDD temps, both of which are 82

Well, I got my front USB ports hooked up, but they don't quite work right :-

Some things, like my USB optical mouse, work fine, but any storage device freezes the computer.  Probably Dell related...

the only thing i don't like about that case is, there is only spaces for 80mm fans, i would much rather have 120mm fans, they move so much more air, and are much quieter.

There is a space for a 120mm fan in the front..