some NDT tests overseas

VanBuren

I thought it was finding a server to handle your bandwidth?

I did not know it was your ISP.

Still a damn fine connection for overseas.

somewhere in my route to Stockholm, where my ISP route almost all traffic, they are capping me

this is what they deliver

but this FTP transfer from University in my town, show me im not capped locally

belive me ive complained hehe, but i gave up, all BS about the service is "up to 100Mbps" ok i can buy that, but when i cant reach 100 Mbps any time its just wrong... they should advertise it as "up to 70Mbps" instead...

VanBuren :)

I can totally understand why you're mad because in truth, you're getting at best 70% of your advertised download speed....but hey, your connection is a lot faster than what's currently available in most other countries in the world.  Be happy!

yea overall im very happy, its just sad when ISP

somewhere in my route to Stockholm, where my ISP route almost all traffic, they are capping me

this is what they deliver

but this FTP transfer from University in my town, show me im not capped locally

belive me ive complained hehe, but i gave up, all BS about the service is "up to 100Mbps" ok i can buy that, but when i cant reach 100 Mbps any time its just wrong... they should advertise it as "up to 70Mbps" instead...

Hey Van, could you give me the link to that TP Test?  I know you gave it out once before but I had to reformat my HD a while back and lost it.

Thanks

Hey Van, could you give me the link to that TP Test?  I know you gave it out once before but I had to reformat my HD a while back and lost it.

Thanks

sure, here you are

dlewis23, yea it sucks  :haha:

i do get 100Mbps, but only locally ... See the speed on that FTP transfer