MRU BLASTER - FREEWARE THAT EVERYONE SHOULD CONSIDER USING

The Reverend

MRU Blaster

MRU-Blaster is a program made to do one large task - detect and clean MRU (most recently used) lists on your computer. These MRU lists contain information such as the names and/or locations of the last files you have accessed. But they are located ALL OVER your registry, and for almost ANY file type. By looking at these MRU lists, someone could determine what files you opened/saved/looked at, what their file names were, and much more! (And, in many cases, the lists are displayed in drop-down menus automatically.)  Latest Update: 3/28/2004 - approx. 30,345 MRU items in detection database. --Freeware

======================

We run this little gem on all of our machines.  It prevents the 'snoops' on the Internet (including your ISP) from obtaining knowledge that's none of their business!  It uses 'next to nothing' for resources, and you can even add your own MRU's to its database to completely erase everything you do with your machine - - and you can set it to "erase" as often as every second!  Very cool programme!  Enjoy!  (You'll love it)!

Cheers!

Yea looks cool I downloaded it but I have not installed it yet! I don't know that I really need it since I am the only one that uses this pc!!! But the ISP point is a good idea since I run servers alot but the cool thing about sbc witch is what I have doesn't care about running servers since it doesn't say you can't in the agreement or TOS and they even sell the same service for bussiness for the same price not like most ISP most charge alot more just because it is a bussiness service or pc witch mine is! But I know cox does not allow you to run servers thats why I don't have them but anyway I will try this program out thats reverend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes::D:)

Umm ...I don't know of too many websites that don't "scan" you to see what's available in your MRU lists (because they are the easiest to 'lift' out of your machine) ...most folks aren't aware of this, and that's the main reason I stated that EVERYONE needs to be running (or at least considering) running the programme.